Wildlife Virtual Classroom for Teachers and Students
Specific to Year 3 Classes
Zoo to You & Australian Wildlife Education have partnered to bring you an Online Learning Platform all in line with the Biological Science Strand within the Australian Curriculum
Learn all about Reptiles, Mammals, Birds, Amphibians, Insects & Marine Creatures.
Is it living, Food webs, Animals needs, Adaptations, Endangered species, Life and living, Habitats, Ecosystems, External features, Life cycles, Structural features, inter web dependancy, Sustainability and Conservation.
What your Educators will get:
- Access for 12 weeks
- Year level pre recorded Wildlife shows done within the School environment and meeting Curriculum links and outcomes and year level specific
- Work sheets and Quizzes to help with assessment for what students know and what students have now learnt, including extensions
- Correct up to date information for teachers to use for professional development and have in order to teach the topics at hand
- Q&A time for students to ask me any questions at any time via the online learning platform
- BONUS interviews, animal talks and "did you know" videos
- Meditations used for relaxation - connecting students and teachers to nature
- Podcasts designed and specific for each year level